Monday, April 26, 2010

Someone in my class.....

Actually,to tells you the truth, I'm actually absent ENG class when this things occurs.My friends said,that time madam had requested a rarely things doing by lecturer,that is we must describe about someone in our class about her or his behaviour...good or bad..I think it is a good idea because it will raise our self-confidence in front of the peoples and it will good to know how peoples feels about us.But the rules in this games is we cannot tells the identity whom we are talking about and others must guess it.

Imagine if I'm supposed to go in front of the class,I would likes to describe about this person.This story began likes this.......It's a girl..wearing "tudung"....have 2 eyes,1 nose,and 1 mouth...2 hands and 2 legs..hahahahaha...do you know??Sory,just kidding..actually, first time when I'm meet her in semester 1,first day when I'm register into the colleage..In orientation mode,first impression when you started talked to her,she is very user-friendly and have a good smile looking onto her face....She likes to help peoples in hard times and not a stingy person.But, later when we knews her more deeply,I cannot expect that she is likes that.Actually,the kindness she do to her friend are just fake and not sincere.She doing just for her own usage.But,friends is friens..By the way,I'm still accepted her as my friends is because we need to accept our friend's good or bad behaviour because I'm also not that good type of person likes angel that never do bad things in lifes.I'm still not a perfect person and I hope my friend will change her attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment