Friday, October 29, 2010

If I could be someone,who will I be?

If I could be someone,I would like to be a billionaire.Why I like to be a billionaire?
Because with money,I can do many things that I want.I would like to pampered myself with jewelry and things that I never had before.After that,I would like to open my own IT company that can enchancing the existing technology in Malaysia.
Then,I want to buy a beautiful bungalow for my parents and support their expenses in their daily lifes. Because,this is my turn to repay their sacrifices to me and my siblings.I want to fulfill all their wants and needs. I just want make them proud of me.If I could,I would likes to change this world.
I would likes to decrease the poverty in this world,helping orphanage,create a peacefull place for them.And I would like to help another Islamic country that nowadays are in trouble with war.
But I know,money is not everything,but I think without money,we cannot live.
So,in any case money is still important to us.That is who will I be,if I could be someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment