Friday, October 29, 2010

What Are My Problems In Using English in Daily Conversation.

Nowadays, English is the first language in the world. English used by many people at any age. In Malaysia, especially Malay people have problems in speaking in English.So do I. Actually for me, I have many problems in using English in daily conversation.

Firstly, I have poor grammar.So,I'm afraid if I talk to someone, my grammar is broken,and eventually they laughed at me.I don't like those feelings.It will make me feel more shy and not confident to speaks infront people. Because, before this,I tried to speak English at my home,and suddenly I made mistake on my grammar and my brother has laughed at me.Since that,I'm feel very shy and I don't want to speak at home anymore.

But I'm realized,I need to improve my skills in using English in the future because English is so important,for getting a job,communicate with foreigners and people around me. When I am good in English,people will respect me as who I am.They don't laugh at me again and I don't feel shy anymore. In order to achieve this,I'm listening to English's song and try to understand the lyrics, read newspaper likes New Straits Times,The Star etc.I'm also attend English class to train myself to speak English very well.

So,using English in daily conversation is important to us to achieve our goals in our field.

No comments:

Post a Comment